Sunday, September 25, 2016

People are the Life of the party!











































People, the life of the party!
I had the most awesome time during Fashion Philosophy’s fashion week in Lodz, Poland.
It was an unforgettable experience and I enjoyed it in full.
This was the first time I was invited as a guest reporter/photographer and it came with all of the perks.

I had the most pleasant arrival, where the hosts welcomed me cordially by handing me a gift bag, with an exclusive documentary on all of the designers participating. Later on, off to the lounge to warm up they offered us Champagne, French wine, snacks and the opportunity to network with talented designers, magazine editors and fashion socialites.

As a reporter I got access to the most exclusive seats (front row), where designers of each show would leave a gift bag and invites to other fashionable events. I literally went home packed.

While the runway shows were awesome, it;s the people at the event that made the party livelyPolish fashion enthusiasts  were more than willing to pose for the camera. While posing each would share their wonderful story and interest in the fashion community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...