Monday, June 2, 2014

Soft & Sassy - Pastel Tones

Delicate and tender baby colors have been quite popular these past couple of seasons. First it was cotton candy pink. Nowadays it’s soft tranquil pastel blues paired with white or PVC accessories. I LOVE IT! 

I’m mostly fond of bright colors and exotic prints, but there is something about this sudden tranquility that I find elegant and sassy. It also brings a touch of freshness to the summer days. Elegance and freshness work well for the office, it’s like a balancing act. You will look crisp and put together but will avoid looking too stuffy and unapproachable. The asymmetrical split on this skirt adds just the right amount of spark.
I opted for black heeled sandals because it’s unexpected and they also elongate my legs. 

I am surrrounded by equisite art found at TresArt Gallery in Breda.






Skirt: Vanilia, found here
Blouse: Mango, found here
Sandals: Zara, similar one here
Envelope clutch: Pull & Bear, also a cute style here
PVC necklace: Mango, similar one here

Pictures were taken by Ramses Clements
Special Thanks to TresArt
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...