Sunday, June 22, 2014

Interior - It's stingy and I like it

I'm very much fond of rustic sophistication when it comes to interior design. So next up I decided to add a touch of intrest to my home by buying these cute little decorative baby cacti.
Cacti make great indoor plants, they come in a variety of structures and need little attention when it comes to care.  Besides, these plants are though breeds, the will survive the entire summer and even make it through winter. These I found at IKEA. Below I selected some other breeds to inspire you.
First picture and similair ones, by me
Other Images via Pinterest, check out more here

Joamie

1 comment:

  1. love it very very much!
    your blog is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...