Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Leopard Bumble Bee - Fiercely Yellow

Yuhuuu….Going for a lovely walk through the city center? Lunch or coffee with the love ones? Wear a burst of sunshine, complement this sunny day . Summer is just around the corner and I am planning to live mine in full HD color. Today I am wearing yellow fiercely, releasing the feline inside of me. To give an earthy touch, I opted for some subtle brown accessories. The stylish vintage sunglasses top the look off, for a quirky twist.


Blouse: H&M, similar styles here & here 
Midi Skirt: H&M, similar one here & here, cute skort style here
Booties: Zara, similar styles here & here
Bucket bag: Primarkt, also cute is this & this
Earrings: H&M, similar styles herehere & here
Sunglasses: Zara, similar style here 

Pictures were taken by Rugeen Lodewijks.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...