Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rustic Interior - Vintagy Touch


Lately I’ve been searching for inspiration to redecorate my house and I can’t help but finding myself drifting slowly to the Rustic/vintage theme. Growing up the rustic theme was just a way of living at home. So even when I’ve moved to concrete jungle Dutchyland, I still carry the earthy feel deep down within my heart. Mom used a lot of deep rusty furniture, but I like a rustic that’s more refined. Subtle whites go very well with woody elements. It’s like having a little bit of nature’s way, whilst still keeping it sophisticated. Best of both worlds. Here are some awesome ideas for bath, kitchen and furniture.

Pictures via Pinteres.
Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...