Sunday, April 13, 2014

Oh my Blues: The Edit


I’ve noticed that lately I have been wearing a lot of blue, so I decided to put a simple edit together with all of my inspirations and thoughts. Enjoy!

Blue light through the chapel window- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The sight by night - Santorini, Greece
Salty Summer
The Lighthouse at Klein Curacao
Beautiful art at the Hearst Castle - San Simeon, USA
The Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque - Abu Dhabi
The Angsana Velavaru Resort, Dhaalu Atoll - Maldives

Blue is the color intoxicated with joy, the color of loyal, of the soulful and jazz. 
The shade of my dreams when my skies are blue
It’s the sound of the air, the breeze of the ocean
It’s the smell of ice, the sense of the cold
Related to masculinity yet the mother of many colors
Blue for that first heartbreak that feels so raw
Blue for the source of life that quenches every thirst
Blue so poetic, my favorite color: 
If violets are blue and roses are red then let go of your pride and love me instead

Joamie

9 comments:

  1. Wow its so romantic. It gives a lovely and cool felling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love blue! great look and image sets.
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sandra, also check my facebook page:
      www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  3. Blue looks great on you! Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx allot,

      Also check:www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  4. Your hair and makeup is flawless, Love the blue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Check out my facebook:www.facebook.com/MypersonalexperiencebyJo

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? (Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and Birds (click here)

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...