Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Tux Tale



It is not unusual to wear a tuxedo jacket in a very casual way. It gives the rather formal piece of garment a fresh turn. Worn with these boyfriend jeans it has instantly become the perfect cover-up, without feeling bulky or heavy. The black pumps even keep this outfit appropriate for the office.

I am reminded of Grace Jones, who smartly made the tuxedo jacket, the ultimate power piece during the seventies. Her bold shoulders and sharp jawline were an instant match and created a memorable fashion moment. I further paired my tux with a loose curry-hued blouse.  I am definitely a fan of a touch of contrast when putting my ensembles together.


Tuxedo Jacket: Mango
Loose Blouse: Forever 21
Boyfriend Jeans: Only (Old)
Pumps: Zalando
Ear Chain: I Am



Pictures were taken by Rugeen Lodewijks.
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me

Joamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...