Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blue of the nation

As soon as I saw this wall, I totally knew I had to incorporate it in one of my blog shoots. It is adorned with the many faces of the nation. For me it's the expression of the dutch melting pot. It shows a variety of people from different ethnicities, living different lifestyles. But somehow, when I take a closer look it seems as if  I'm looking at a unity...a single force. I most definitely love how the blue and yellow colors of this outfit, blend into the wall.











Photo Credits: Rugeen D. Lodewijks (bydonnah.tumblr.com)
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...