Saturday, December 21, 2013

Aqua Boldness

The Color of a precious gemstone, a stand-out hue. It makes me reminisce about the crystal clear waters of "Mi Dushi Curacao". When I see this color, I can almost sense the fresh breeze of thesea and the delightful sound of the roaring waves. It's the color of freshness, an electric hue. This, by far is one of my favorite dresses, not only because of its color but also because it fits my figure like a glove. It really becomes one with my curves. The boldness of the print immediately draws attention to the dress. The almost similar but widely spread graph in this Tuxedo Jacket works really well with the overall print of the dress. 








Photo Credits: Rugeen D. Lodewijks (bydonnah.tumblr.com)
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...