Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Visit to Old San Juan



Dress: Asos
Belt: Asos
Shoes: Guess (old)
Envelope clutch: bershka 


The vivid colors of this outfit contrasted against this enormous off white wall, reminds me of the beautiful city of Old San Juan-Puerto Rico. The architectures in this small town are breathtaking. Almost all of the colorful buildings are outlined with a white frame. The dress is a 70-ties inspired T-Neck model and I wanted to highlight it with gold. To enhance its elegance. Thank's to Gucci's 2011 Spring Summer Collection, you can never go wrong by combining green, gold and blue.


For the past five days I've been posting some outfit ideas in order to create this season's holiday look-book.
So this is it, we have arrived at the fifth and final day of the colorful & eccentric holiday look-book. 
Photo Credits: Rugeen D. Lodewijks (bydonnah.tumblr.com)
All Pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use. If you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...