Monday, August 5, 2013

City Travels

Antwerp when sunny:

It is not the first time that I have come to visit this historical West-European city. Yet summer has it's way of adorning Antwerp with much more charm. Many of the buildings and architectures, which are almost 3 centuries old, gave me an ancient Roman feel.
The sound of artists playing musical instruments filled every corner of the city, creating a vivid scenario. Antwerp has many tasteful snacks to offer, who can resist the smell of a freshly baked waffler topped with a generous dollop of home made cream...hmmm, delicious! 
Shopping at this rising fashion city is quite a pleasant experience. All of the stores are neatly organized, which makes it easier to scan through the racks and find those one-of-a-kind pieces.
I have to say all of my senses where stimulated during this city trip.
I chose a simple wrapped dress with a very oriental print, kept the rest quite basic. This allows the dress to pop on its own.

















Tnx for reading!!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...