Friday, July 12, 2013

The Sunniest Neon

The Good Days:


I got my Attitude-Always-Amazing, my Grecian Braid, Yoko-Ono-ish glasses, and the Sunniest Neon.

The good days are here!

It was a lovely day when I decided to do this shoot. I just love the sound of birds singing, the breeze of the wind blowing into the trees, and the lovely view of families and friends sharing classic moments. Looking back at my youth, summer was the time when I made my most precious memories. It's a time to enjoy each minute, rest & rejuvenate, and share good times altogether.

As for fashion, it is as exiting and joyful as the season gets.
Who can resist wearing a burst of color incorporated in fresh fun outfits? My guilty guitly pleasure was quenched by wearing an exquisite Tom Bins (jewelry designer) inspired combo. For some, neon can be a very difficult shade to work into their wardrobe. I chose to wear mines with a primary colored unstructured jersey blazer. I kept the ensemble fresh by wearing denim shorts and straw wedges.

You, Like? Let me know!




Earings: H&M
necklace: Zara
T-shirt:Zara
Jersey blazer: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Wedges: Bershka









Tnx for reading!!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling: Always so supportive, Xxx

      Delete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...