Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beachy Wave

Hello Scheveningen:

Sooo last week my cutie, lovely and dearest friend took me to Scheveningen for the first time!
I definitely had a great time, enjoyed a lovely meal and saw a beautiful sunset at the beach shore.

On that day I went totally wild and free with my hair, letting my coils spin liberally into the wind.
I incorporated many tribal elements and bright colors to create an outfit that would resemble a festive mix of a cultural explotion. My tip for the beach: have fun with your manicure and pedicure. Use bright neon colors that really pop into the sunlight.

You like? I'd love to hear.









Tnx for reading!!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. love all the details of this look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...