Thursday, June 6, 2013

VOGUE commemorates

The Timeless Tee

So we know that in Fashion there are timeless classics as well as passing fads.
This month VOGUE Nederland commemorates one of fashion's greatest classics...The White Tee.

Who would have known that a simple silhouette with very basic lines would've made a lasting impact on the way we dress today. The white tee has made several appearances, created countless trends and has evolved into a number a facets.

Many are the big designer houses that tries to brand this essential piece. Yet the white tee has created a name of its own. It is and will continue to be the most sought after basic essential.

I paired my iconic white tee with the latest upcoming trend for SS'13, the leather shorts. This outfit was for a casual evening out with a friend. The graphic B/W clutch along with my MUI MUI inspired glitter pumps gave the look an eccentric touch. (You all know my style is far from basic/normal). I managed to get some quick shots of my OOTD, let me know what you think...







                        


White Tee: Vogue
Shorts: Zara
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Madden girl, by Steve Madden
Clutch: Zara



All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me. Pictures were taken by R. Clements.

1 comment:

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...