Friday, June 28, 2013

Office special: Day 4

Turquoise My Heart: 


We made it to day 4!
Some time ago it was very trendy to layer stacks and stacks of bracelets together.
However, this season it's all about layering necklaces, personally I find this trend to be much more fun. It's all about finding the right proportions and balancing one piece with another.


Today I opted for a long-short turquoise combo. I further enhanced my outfit with a silver metal cocktail ring from H&M. The bright color really pops against the grey blouse and lilac-blue skirt.
During warmer days it's OK to wear a short sleeve, but keep the neckline basic and avoid a plundging V-neck at all costs. Always have a cardigan or blazer handy, just in case you have a cliĆ«nt meeting.

Your thoughts? Ideas?





Necklaces: Primarkt
Cocktail rings: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: BCBG





Tnx for Reading!!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...