Sunday, June 30, 2013

Office Look-book Special-Editon:

A round-up:


So this is how I round-up this week's Office Look-Book Special-Edition. I want to take the opportunity to thank all of my readers and followers for showing some love and support (I Heart u guys)! I hope you all got enough inspiration and some tips on how to make your days at the office fashionable and chique.

Be creative and don't be afraid of exploring your style horizons. Make sure you own some key pieces that you can style up a number of ways, instead of too many separates that don't go together.

For example did you notice that I've worn the same button-up on days 1,2& 3?
Opt for a solid color, this way you can mix and match it with other pieces and create fun looks.

Shop your closet. Instead of going for an entire new outfit, switch a skirt for some trousers, and play with your accessories like I did on day 4 and 5.

Make sure you own a statement handbag in a neutral color that can be styled with all of your outfits.
Always iron your clothes, this way you will look crisp and sharp all the time.
 

Day1


Day 2:



Day 3:



Day 4:



Day 5:




 Tnx for reading!!
All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sgat nice outfit love your sense of style.

    chekout our blog www.houseoffstyle.com

    greetings from Curacao

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...