Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monochrome & Leather:

"In Between" Seasons:

I'm totally confused by the dutch weather, I'm sure you are too.
One day it's raining, the other it's sunny and then suddenly it starts snowing.
Yea, yea...this is what we call the "in between" seasons, where the unexpected is expected.
Regardless, it didn't stop me from rocking my heals with style :D

We all know that monochrome is like the second basic for SS'13, so I just wanted to spice it up with this
deep dark red leather top...just to give a little edge.
I kept everything else black because I specifically wanted the top to steal the show.
This is what we call versatile styling, this outfit can go from office to cocktails in a wink of an eye. 

If you're a little bit conservative for the office, just put on a black structured blazer, and switch the necklace for a sleeker one.




Top: Zara (sale)
Skirt: Zara (old)
Necklace: New look
Purse Clutch: Guess
Coat: Mango (old)
Booties: Zara


I want to take the opportunity to Thank all my readers, subscribers and Facebook followers for their support!! You guys just make my day. If you would like to see anything, just contact me or leave a comment below.

Tnx for reading, Xxx

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me. Pictures were taken by my girl Sally.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look, love the skirt & top. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...