Monday, January 14, 2013

Quirky Twist

#Military #Faux-fur #Eye-wear:

Hi Love's!
There is nothing more wearable like the combination of dark skinny jeans, a faux-fur jacket and boots. But for me, I always like to give my outfits a quirky twist! It's a way of reflecting my personality and keeping the outfit fresh. Ofcourse, I had to incorporate some rusty military elements.
It's all about being creative when putting a look together. Instead of grabbing that faux-fur jacket straight from the rack, layer existing pieces. Every now and then visit a vintage shop: explore your horizons. You'll be surprised to find unique pieces that almost no other person owns.
For this look, I layered an original American military jacket (vintage) with a sleeveless faux-fur body warmer. I love the stars on the collar.
PS: Proud double-eyed fashionista's can now wear their glasses as a fashion statement. Eye-wear has become the most wanted fashion accessory lately.



Gold accessories are your best friend when wearing a military look.


Jacket: Episode
Body warmer: C&A
T-shirt: Zara
Boots: The company



I love the raw and rusty appearance of these boots

Tnx for reading, Xxx!

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...