Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Christmas Warmth:

Such Memorable Moments:
This Christmas it was all about creating new traditions and sharing the most memorable moments together.
The warmth of a home filled with Friends and Family made me realize that although I'm far away from home we can still bond together to remember the true meaning of Christmas. To remember our New Born King.
Having the opportunity to laugh, share and fellowship together was delightful. Isn't that what Christmas is all about?!







On that Special day I chose to wear an elegant navy blue bodycon dress by River Island. To make it more festive and colorful I wore a neon accentuated statement necklace by H&M. The shoes (old) are from BCBG. I Love how the shoes elongate my legs, which is exactly the look that I wanted to create with this just below the knee dress.

I hope You have enjoyed your Christmas and may you continue to enjoy your Holiday season.
Thx for reading!

The Beauty shots sitting on the Chair were taken by Talented Photographer Ramses Clements, which I want to thank for his amazing work! 

All pictures are property of My Personal Experience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos ! Beautiful necklace
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...