Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Tourist...

A vacation tale

How would you like...closing your eyes and then quickly open them up, and wake up in paradise?
Be amazed by its bright blue skies, colourful nature and  breathless beaches....
A cool breeze coming from the sea, refresh your mind and made you feel free..
Theoretically my vacation was a long one, but how fast time flies when your having a great time...it's a tale told over and over again, and now it's my turn to tell it....

The joyful moments I had are expressed through this fun and fresh outfit.
The skirt reminded my of my mom's garden: a bunch of flowers, plants, and trees together.
The rest is just a summary of how beautiful CuraƧao is...


















Ow.. I forgot to mention: I finally bought myself a decent Camera: it's not a professional one, but takes pictures of amazing quality. I got it at Palais Hindu: an electronics shop in Punda, Willemstad. It's an Olympus SP-810 with 32x Optical zoom. I can't wait to learn how to use it, and take some shots.

The flowers are from my mom's garden.

Necklace and Earrings: H&M
Leather loafers: Zalando
Leather Bag: Jane Norman

Pictures were taken by Jo Dor Photography, except for the flower shots, those were taken by Moi (with my old camera): 

All pictures are property of MyPersonalExperience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

1 comment:

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...