Monday, July 16, 2012

Island Style

The Caribbean Touch

Red Golden and Green seem like the typical colours you think of when dreaming of the Caribbean.

That's exactly what was on my mind during the last few days that I spent in the Netherlands. In that Rainy weather, the only possible thing running through my head was Sea, Sand and Sun.

For my outfit, I was attracted by the typical Jamaican pride and the colourful schemes of a bagian english woman. Caribbean women always wear bright colours combined with comfort and protection for unexpected weather elements awaiting them outside.











I got the vintage skirt from my favourite vintage shop Episode....I'm just fascinated by it's bright red colour and the way it effortlessly moves when the wind blows.Wearing it with a straw Fedora and platform loafers fulfilled that sandy Caribbean look.

Photos were taken By R.Clements: All pictures are property of MyPersonalExperience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

7 comments:

  1. Tnx Meelena, You can alsoSubscribe for more of my post, Love Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bright colors too - your skirt is stunning
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Girl, bright colours are just my thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Outfit. I love the color combination

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnx!!! you can also follow me, love Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You goooo girl! Lovin' it!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...