Friday, June 29, 2012

Talking about studying

I-con.....


Last week on Monday, I was in such a hurry to get to the library after having lunch, just picture this:.... me juggling around with three bags, one for my laptop, one for my books, and a small purse to keep my wallet [just in case I'd to take a small break for a Cappuccino & Muffins....hmmmm].

Just when I was about to reach to the stairs I heard someone yelling: "Heeeyy you...Hi, wanna take a small interview for our TU magazine Univers?.....I mean look at you, you look amazing! "
At first, the only thing I could think about was the upcoming deadline for my thesis...I paused for moment thinking....errrrrrr, then I asked: "...is it going to take too long?? "

10 Days later, there you go, Tilburg University's I-con of the month....




































Don't you really love how they quote THE most bizzare answer to one of the questions as an Eye-catcher to the interview? I think it's just priceless,....I laughed Sooo hard at this when I first saw it! They did an amazing job though on the editing, I just had to compliment them on that.

For more just check out the whole interview on:

2 comments:

  1. Love your answer on the question; "Any regret?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah That's the thing! Live Love Learn and Grow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...