Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Faves

Mint, Cobalt and Flou's

I soooooo love mixing and matching colours and blocking whatever solid colour I have in my closet. I think it's the easiest way to refresh your basics and you need so little to make it work  [just harmonizing hues will do]. Among my favorates are Mint, Fluorescents and Cobalt blue.

Mints and especially Flou's were everywhere this season; From shoes, to bags, to accessories.......literally everywhere.
I Managed to get myself some practical pieces that I can easily incorporate into my daily wardrobe. You know me,  as a student you've GOT to carry your tools! Those cute Marc by Marc Jacob's laptop cases have long caught my eye......Finally I found myself a more affordable version (from Bershka) in the perfect colour and size. 

I also got inspired by the simplicity of my old elementary school uniform, except, the girls would've worn pleated skirts instead of these vintage pants.









Photos were taken By R.Clements: All pictures are property of MyPersonalExperience and are not meant for personal use, if you desire to do so, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...