Friday, June 15, 2012

The Abouts...

Student life 101

Between studying at the Lib and working on my thesis (grrrrrrr),
I managed to get some time off to spend with 2 of my sweethearts...
On this occasion we opted for lunch at our Fav student spot: La Place

After munching we went off for some shopping AKA Sale chasing 
[got myself some pretty good deals :D Ha!]

Here are some shots I took that day and my Outfit of the day (OOTD)


I was feeling quite "vintagy" on that day..and I went wild the hair.
I got myself some washed-out old shorts and wanted to Hype them without 
being over the top.... What better way then with "the white blouse" ?
This laid back piece compliments every outfit, keeping the look clean and sleek.
I detailed it with an old statement necklace that I got myself years ago...
Some bright neon nail polish will add just that tiny pinch of colour the look needs,
I matched mines with these simple cute Bracelets I got from H&M.
The  vintage style squared blazer and combat boots finish the look off on a mild cold day in the City.




All Pictures are property of MyPersonalExperience allrightsreserved, and are not meant for other use. If you desire to do so please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experiences, thoughts and ideas, I would love to hear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...